【New Product】 NANOCOLOR ® Sulfate LR 200
The WHO recommends that the amount of sulfate in drinking water should not exceed 250 mg/L SO42-, because high levels of sulphate can cause a bitter taste in water and can even cause lung corrosion. Therefore, it is very important to detect and control the content of sulfates in water bodies.
- Fast! Detection time is short, fast and reliable.
- Accurate! The random errors in test results of the reagents are smaller.
- Convenient! All reagents and test tubes required for sulphate testing are included, and no further requirement for treatment of toxic barium salts.
- Wide range! High concentrations of sulfate can also be measured by dilution.
- Easy to operate! The stability of batch is high, no need to measure blank value. The relative value is preset in the photometer of each MN product.
- Quality guarantee! For turbidity and colorable solutions, calibration values are also simple and feasible.
- Industrial wastewater
- Surface water
- Drinking water, mineral water
- Beverage industry
- Exhaust leaching water analysis
- Cooling water (calcium sulfate)